Audio Transcription Order Form for Classroom Materials
Use this form if you are requesting audio transcription of print material that will be used in a course, class, seminar, or training session. Use a separate form for each book or set of materials. If you have any questions, please call us at 651-539-1422, 1-800-652-9000 or TTY 1-888-665-3276 and ask for the library technician.
This form consists of 7 parts: (1) audio type; (2) book and class information; (3) student information; (4) school information; (5) shipment information; (6) transcription instructions; and (7) signature. Be sure to complete all sections.
Mail to Audio Services, Communication Center, State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Avenue West #240, Saint Paul MN 55114-1840:
- this completed form (unless submitted online);
- a copy of the print material to be transcribed;
- class reading assignment schedule;
- completed Customer Agreement Copyright Notice (for those students who do not have one on file with Audio Services);
- purchase order (for schools that do not have a blanket P.O. on file in Audio Services).
It is essential to include the reading assignment schedule containing specific dates with this form. This will assist us in providing reading installments on time and allow us to serve you better.