Occupational Employment Statistics
51-8099 Plant and System Operators, All Other
All plant and system operators not listed separately.
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Natural Resources and Mining||N/A||N/A
|Trade, Transportation and Utilities||N/A||N/A
- Clean biofuels processing work area, ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- Monitor stored biofuels products or secondary by-products until reused or transferred to users.
- Operate valves, pumps, engines, or generators to control and adjust biofuels production.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Monitor batch, continuous flow, or hybrid biofuels production processes.
- Preprocess feedstock in preparation for physical, chemical, or biological fuel production processes.
- Operate chemical processing equipment for the production of biofuels.
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.