Occupational Employment Statistics
49-9091 Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
Install, service, adjust, or repair coin, vending, or amusement machines including video games, juke boxes, pinball machines, or slot machines.
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Trade, Transportation and Utilities||290||$23.50/hr
|Professional and Business Services||N/A||N/A
|Leisure and Hospitality||240||$20.81/hr
- Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills or stuck products.
- Collect coins and bills from machines, prepare invoices, and settle accounts with concessionaires.
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Test machines to determine proper functioning.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
- Adjust and repair coin, vending, or amusement machines and meters and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts, using hand tools, soldering irons, and diagrams.
- Fill machines with products, ingredients, money, and other supplies.
- Make service calls to maintain and repair machines.
- Prepare repair cost estimates.