Occupational Employment Statistics
41-2012 Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
Exchange coins, tokens and chips for patrons' money. May issue payoffs and obtain customer's signature on receipt. May operate a booth in the slot machine area and furnish change persons with money bank at the start of the shift, or count and audit money in drawers. Excludes “Cashiers” (41-2011).
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Leisure and Hospitality||280||$14.99/hr
- Exchange money, credit, tickets, or casino chips and make change for customers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Maintain cage security according to rules.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
- Clean casino areas.
- Work in and monitor an assigned area on the casino floor where slot machines are located.
- Calculate the value of chips won or lost by players.
- Obtain customers' signatures on receipts when winnings exceed the amount held in a slot machine.
- Furnish change persons with a money bank at the start of each shift.