Occupational Employment Statistics
39-3093 Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
Provide personal items to patrons or customers in locker rooms, dressing rooms, or coatrooms.
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Professional and Business Services||N/A||N/A
|Education and Health Services||10||$24.50/hr
|Leisure and Hospitality||30||$11.91/hr
- Monitor patrons' facility use to ensure that rules and regulations are followed, and safety and order are maintained.
- Provide assistance to patrons by performing duties such as opening doors or carrying bags.
- Operate controls that regulate temperatures or room environments.
- Maintain inventories of clothing or uniforms, accessories, equipment, or linens.
- Operate washing machines and dryers to clean soiled apparel and towels.
- Clean and polish footwear, using brushes, sponges, cleaning fluid, polishes, waxes, liquid or sole dressing, and daubers.
- Maintain a lost-and-found collection.
- Procure beverages, food, and other items as requested.
- Check supplies to ensure adequate availability, and order new supplies when necessary.
- Clean facilities such as floors or locker rooms.