Occupational Employment Statistics
39-3031 Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
Assist patrons at entertainment events by performing duties, such as collecting admission tickets and passes from patrons, assisting in finding seats, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones.
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Professional and Business Services||N/A||N/A
|Education and Health Services||80||$15.96/hr
|Leisure and Hospitality||440||$15.16/hr
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Greet patrons attending entertainment events.
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Verify credentials of patrons desiring entrance into press box and permit only authorized persons to enter.
- Page individuals wanted at the box office.
- Give door checks to patrons who are temporarily leaving establishments.
- Count and record number of tickets collected.
- Manage informational kiosks or displays of event signs or posters.
- Clean facilities.
- Lead tours and answer visitors' questions about the exhibits.