Occupational Employment Statistics
39-1021 First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of personal service workers, such as flight attendants, hairdressers, or caddies.
|Trade, Transportation and Utilities||140||$21.19/hr
|Professional and Business Services||70||$23.24/hr
|Education and Health Services||2,890||$19.24/hr
|Leisure and Hospitality||520||$17.62/hr
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Sell products, services, or memberships.
- Apply customer feedback to service improvement efforts.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.