Occupational Employment Statistics
19-4099 Life, Physical, and Social Science Technicians, All Other
All life, physical, and social science technicians not listed separately.
|Trade, Transportation and Utilities||20||$31.79/hr
|Professional and Business Services||410||$26.19/hr
|Education and Health Services||150||$22.19/hr
|Leisure and Hospitality||N/A||N/A
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Integrate remotely sensed data with other geospatial data.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.