Occupational Employment Statistics
11-3051 Industrial Production Managers
Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
|Natural Resources and Mining||10||$49.81/hr
|Trade, Transportation and Utilities||490||$50.05/hr
|Professional and Business Services||640||$84.88/hr
|Education and Health Services||N/A||N/A
- Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting biofuels plant safety, operational efficiency, and product quality.
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Direct operations, maintenance, or repair of hydroelectric power facilities.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of quality control.
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with power production equipment or processes.
- Record, review, or maintain daily logs, reports, maintenance, and other records associated with geothermal operations.
- Supervise or monitor hydroelectric facility operations to ensure that generation or mechanical equipment conform to applicable regulations or standards.
- Maintain records of hydroelectric facility operations, maintenance, or repairs.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels or to identify abnormalities with biofuels production equipment or processes.